IN EDIT MODE
I offer the following services (frame in terms of desired outcomes)
- team development
- group facilitation
- conflict resolution
- cultural assessment and change
- organizational network analysis
- team and organizational effectiveness consulting
Focus on next-gen approaches — Sociocracy, Holacracy, Theory U …
Share process …
Before beginning anything, I work with you to understand what you want to have happen. What is working well? And what do you most want to shift? We work together to determine a budget. I interview key stakeholders to understand their experience, along with the nature of your systems and processes. We look at roles, and how clearly defined they are. We look at workflows and bottlenecks. We look at the health of relationships and collaboration among key players. I pay particular attention to patterns and what is hidden, not easily seen.
Together we determine an approach with key milestones, deliverables, fees and budget.
For large-scale projects, I partner with trusted colleagues in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Together we find the right people.
As background, draw on over 30 years of experience:
- Strategy and operations consultant in the 1980s and 90s, lived around globe, working across multi-cultural socioeconomic groups, factory floor workers to CEOs … experimented with many approaches – Taylorism and team models; Business Process Reengineering; Kanban; Just-in-Time flows; Theory X and Theory Y. Learned a lot about organizational design, culture, human motivation, leadership, management and performance.
- 1995, VP of global production for Cole-Haan, subsidiary of Nike. Learned a lot about navigating politics, orchestrating change and tensions of outsourcing … purpose …
- 1997, spent nearly a decade leading global research on human aspects of organizational performance at Deloitte, served as in-house coach … saw crucial role of leadership in organizations and teams … how important structures, processes and systems are to cultivate learning and growth.
- Current focus is on new organizational forms, ushering in new era …